12 ADVANTAGES OF A PARTNER CHURCH
1. Helps generate untapped volunteer resources that already exist in local churches to meet needs both within and outside the church.
2. Screens requests for help as to nature, extent, and legitimacy.
3. Helps prevent church duplication of existing services already available in the community.
4. Discovers if those requesting assistance are already receiving help from other churches or agencies. The Love INC screening process ensures legitimate needs are met.
5. Provides long-term, self-help solutions for those who are chronically in need or have multiple needs.
6. Enables churches to assist those outside of their own congregation and be good stewards of church resources.
7. Helps prevent churches from building dependency in those they assist by discovering and solving problems at the root level.
8. Helps the church to “own” its ministry to those in need, since Love INC is a Clearinghouse to assist churches to reach out.
9. Helps provide specific, manageable opportunities for churches to reach out with God’s love to people in need.
10. Lessens the burden of any one church by increasing the use of volunteers to meet legitimate needs and rotating assistance among network churches. Love INC is very cost-effective.
11. Offers a unified witness of God’s love to the community as Christian churches work together in the name of Christ.
12. Offers a proven, replicable model that can be easily translated in new communities. Love INC has an established track record in cities of all sizes.